Saturday, June 4, 2011

About Blue Star Transcription

My name is Heather Johnson and I am the owner of Blue Star Transcription.  We offer accurate and affordable transcription services to businesses and individuals of all kinds.

My goal and purpose for developing this blog is to educate on how a transcription service can benefit a business owner or individual.

Feel free to browse through and subscribe to my blog as I will be adding new information often.  I hope you will find my information helpful and informative.

If you would like to know more on how I can help you with your transcription needs you can visit our website at www.bluestartranscripts.com.

Benefits of Using Blue Star Transcription:

Accurate: We proofread and review your transcript before sending you the final copy.

American: Blue Star is 100% USA based. We do not outsource your transcription overseas.

Affordable: Our rates are lower than most transcription companies (in the USA).

Confidential: We have strict guidelines in place to protect all of your information and we are willing to sign  an NDA.

Personal: We get to know you and we customize our services to fit your needs.

Quality: We strongly believe in quality over quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment